Sunday, April 08, 2007

What?!

After looking at this picture, I had to rethink my career (I even sent it to Ellen for her segment "Best Photos Ever"). We wandered over one morning to visit our neighbor Willyne. The kids played around and we chatted. I caught this moment before Mae hopped up and went on her merry way. I can't even explain Jack's expression. I think he's tired of having a mother with a camera in her hand 24/7.

1 comment:

The Hiatt Family said...

I was just about to comment on the beautiful beach pictures when I saw this one! First, the beach pictures are terrific but this one is truly one of the funniest I have seen in a long time! I'm so glad you captured this little moment. It will be shown at a rehearsal dinner or two, I am sure! Thanks for today; as always we loved our time with y'all.