Tuesday, March 03, 2009
What happened in February.
Or, what happened in February?!!! I need to apologize to my faithful viewers - all three of you. I heard through the grapevine that several of you have been anxiously awaiting pictures of the Star Wars birthday party. My mind has been elsewhere, as we packed, unpacked, and generally got settled in a new house. So, Daniel and Jesse...here they are. I'm afraid they are a little underwhelming. I was not able to concentrate on my duties as the photographer, even though Adam fully took over the organization of the party. I don't even have a great picture of my son turning six (perhaps the biggest travesty of the whole weekend.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey.... you have more than that look at your blog. I should make four, right? :) We're sorry to miss the party- it looks like it was so much fun! I'm so impressed with your theme- what a cool idea! And what a trooper Will always is!
Hey Ashley, been meaning to comment sooner, but I appreciate your dedication to your viewership :) I too have been feeling blog posting pressure, so I'm trying to do better as well. Hopefully there will be a time to try skype again soon to see everyone!
I'm checking in too! I wonder if Adam ever imagined his years doing YL program at Windy Gap would equip him so expertly to run a 6 year-old party. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment