Monday, June 08, 2009

The shrimps

Jack had his first swim meet on Saturday morning. Adam and the kids walked over to the pool at 7:15. They painted the "shrimps' and sent them through a tunnel of swimmers to get them pumped up for the big race. I captured Jack mid jumping jack with his feet off the ground(exhausting some nervous energy) as he waits.
Captain Jack complete with eye patch and mustache.


After he jumped out of the pool, he asked me about the 2 ribbons he received. His reply: Can I go to the bathroom now? Maybe that's why he was jumping in the first picture.





3 comments:

Daniel Sellner said...

Congrats Jack, I'm proud of you, and can't wait to see that stroke when I get back!

Brooks and Amy Berry said...

That's so fun! Brooks and I are loving his ribbons :)

Amy G said...

Wow - he is so grown up! I will be in Charlotte July 25th -- would love to get together for a coffee or lunchtime treat!