
We spent the weekend with our friends, the Plunketts in Roanoke. On Saturday morning, we hiked a short trail up to the Mill Mountain Star. For those of you who have never frequented the Roanoke Valley, it boasts the "World's Largest Man Made Illuminated Star." Unfortunately, it didn't have quite the impression I imagined. As we were heading out of town, I told the kids we would be able to see the star from the highway. "What star?" they both asked.


Jack and Taylor Ann have become great friends on our weekends together. Looks like I bribed them to make this pose for the camera, but oh no, my son was quick to throw his arms around his sweet girlfriend.

Macy and Mae spent most of the time on their Daddy's shoulders.

Taking a break....from what?

The view from the top.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend, guys! Can't wait until the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment