
We extended our Thanksgiving vacation and took some time at the beach house. The weather was cold but we still found time to head out and run around. Jack and Adam played a little football in the sand.
.JPG)
I rarely get hugs from this one anymore. She has become Daddy's little girl. Mommy is a four letter word in our house.

They laugh and fight with the same intensity.



On Wednesday we headed west to Raleigh to spend the weekend with my folks. Thanksgiving morning Adam, Brooks, and I jumped into the Turkey Trot that passes my parents' house. The temperature was cold, but they still had almost 1750 runners raising money for MS. By the time lunch rolled around we didn't feel guilty piling our plates high.

Look at those yummy cheeks. Noah B. is almost crawling (certainly by Christmas he'll be terrorizing his older cousins).


Brooks, Amy, and Noah

We spent our last day with Grandma Mae in Farmville. I have vivid memories of my Great Grandparents. I'm so grateful that Jack and Mae will have memories of theirs.
3 comments:
Beautiful photos, Ashley!
that baby is SOOOOOO cute I love the cameo of him
Thanksgiving was so fun! I'm so grateful we have your beautiful pictures to remember our special times with. Hopefully next year I can hop in the run with you guys!!
Post a Comment